Sunday, July 17, 2011

The last weekend before summer vacation....

Oh wow- its sunday afternoon and I really didnt do anything this weekend. Accually, i'm still wearing the shirt I slept in and jogging pants... Whatever. I think this was the last ,,normal" weekend in garmany in 2011 for me :P funny thought.
I started writing again- ,,the story of us" kind of, a review of my 2010- pretty funny how much happened in a time that I'd rather describe being very short-termed in a way. I enjoyed meeting people a lot, I think It's one of the most beautiful things in life, meeting people you go along a piece of the way. in only four weeks i'll be leaving. The week I just spend in saint malo was like the goodbye-journey from my classe- I know every single one of them since over 4 and a half years now and I think we really got close. 
Anyways- i am a little exited, a little scared, maybe even confused and probably a little bit happy too ;) 

Gonna run- see ya  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment