Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The 10 questions tag!

Okay. Today I felt like posting a couple answers from a tag someone tagged me in- enjoy.

1. How did you come up with your username?
It's a combination of my NAME and my middle name.. I guess I couldn't remember anything else... I mean, I have loads of passwords, usernames on emails, facebook, twitter... and an easy one makes it easier for people to find me. If everyone was just called ,,dolledupprinces21"- you'd never find anyone, right?

2. What would you do with $1 million dollars?
Hmm. I would buy two things. A little apartment in NYC, right downtown, up in a really, really high building.. And I would buy a pair of 5 inch killer black louboutins... If I had rests, I'd use it to make people happy. i'd buy my mum a mini-cooper, my dad a steelers ticket for the superowl, my brothers a little trip to the australian open or the us open and isabel and I would go to hawaii and hang out for a week :) or more :)

3. When are you happiest?
This one's easy. Just being in company of people I like.

4. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I think I've had a couple outfit desasters... (the whole miniskirt and hiphop sneakers thing in seventh grade was really bad..)- but there was nothing REALLY embaressing. Hm, well, okay. On a skiing trip, I had to spend my night over a garbage can... I think that was pretty not-feminin...

5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I dont know if there are a lot of things I really like.You need to answer this one.

6. Who do you want to take a picture with?
I think Megan Fox' boyfriend- he's hot... or jared leto...

7. What is your dream job?
I'm not sure about my job yet- I just now that my favorite things to study would be fashionjournalism right downtown NYC. There is a pretty great little private school on 77th, where you could go for that. being a journalist or something like that wold be great. and guess where? new york. If I would raise my kids though, i think I'd move to PA, state college. The place I grew up and have loads of my memories..

8. What is your dream car?
Accually my favorite car is not a convertable or Minicooper. i would definetly go for a huge black 4-door range rover with leather seats, huge wheels and a really big trunk.. That wouldnt work out in New York. But it would in state college- and that would be fun.

9. Name one thing you cannot live without?
I dont know- I think my family and friends (of course..). But other than that, I think my phone. Or my facebook account, Okaaay. No- seriously. i mean, I have over 500 friends on facebook- people I met in over 4 years, we spend times together and share memories. If i would lose all of those in only one click, i think i'd have a hard time finding them all again...

10. What is a lesson you've learned in life?
i think I've learned a few. Of course, i've learned the basic things like being patient, honest, friendly and respectful. But i think the most important one was, knowing that only daring can make happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment